Dear Medicaid Beneficiaries, Advocates and Others:
Crouse Community Center, Inc. is part of a Performing Provider System (PPS) under New York State’s Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program. DSRIP focuses on health care system transformation, where providers work to improve and coordinate community based, primary care, mental health and preventive care services. The lead PPS organization in our area are Central New York Care Collaborative, Inc. (CNYCC) and Leatherstocking Collaborative Health Partners (LCHP).
We participate in certain DSRIP projects in the CNYCC PPS, including the following:
- Care Transitions
- Cardiovascular Disease Management
- INTERACT Nursing Home project
- DSRIP workforce initiatives
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these DSRIP projects or the CNYCC and LCHP PPSs please contact:
• DJ Raux, Corporate Compliance Officer at 315-684-9595, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our compliance hotline at 315-684-5159.
• CNYCC’s Compliance Officer at 315-703-2985, or via email at email@example.com or via CNYCC’s compliance hotline number at 855-343-5598, or online via CNYCC’s compliance webpage at https://cnycares.org/get-involved/corporate-compliance/.
• LCHP’s Compliance Officer at 607-547-3017, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All reports are treated with respect and may be made anonymously. No one will retaliate against any person making a report in good faith. Thank you.